Registration is now OPEN!
This year, NAfME returns to Dallas to host the 5th annual National In-Service Music Education Conference filled with practical teaching methods, creative techniques, and exciting events!
What’s the 2017 repertoire?
First ever, Music Supervisors Summit, content provided for supervisors by supervisors
- Over 100 professional development sessions
- Band Directors Academy
- Orchestra Directors Academy
- Choir Directors Academy
- 3-hour Workshop Sessions featuring:
- Inclusivity in Action
- Teaching Popular Music
- ESL and Music
- Standards and Assessment at the District Level
- Gospel Music
- Sessions specifically focused on teaching students with disabilities
- Popular Jam Session and Happy Hour
- and countless opportunities to network and learn in your field
Need help making your case to attend this year’s event? Check out our Justification Toolkit!