All-State Music Honor Groups
January 14-16, 2018 – Evanston, Wyoming
The Wyoming High School Activities Association and the Wyoming Music Educators Association are pleased to provide a high quality rehearsal and performance opportunity for students through All-State Honor Band, Orchestra and Choir.
Information about auditions for the 2018 All-State will be posted Monday, September 4, 2017.
Important Changes to the All-State Audition procedures (approved by the WMEA Board, January 15, 2017)
- Monday of Week 10 (9/4/17) Audition Materials post to the WMEA website and student registration is open (no change)
- Monday of Week 15 (10/9/17) Site chairs download lists and send notice and reminder to teachers (one week later than previous policy)
- Monday of Week 16 (10/16/17) Student Registration CLOSES (change – one week later than previous policy and there is NO late registration)
- Friday of Week 17 to Saturday of Week 18 (10/27-11/4, 2017) Audition Window (no change)
- Wednesday of Week 16 (10/18/17) Invoices sent to schools via director email (no change)
- Thursday of Week 17 (10/26/17) Proof of payment required. Directors will provide proof of payment through the WMEA website via CC (Paypal link), PO/Voucher/Requisition (formsite upload). You may pay by check, sent directly to the WMEA office, but proof must be provided prior to auditions. No payments on site. (change from previous policy)
VIEW BY CALENDAR:
- Site_Chair_Handbk_’17 PDF – 1 MB